Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Living in an apartment with bikes, weights, etc

Ok, fellow condo/apartment dwellers, where do you store everything?  Do you have a dedicated room?  Or do you just have it out in plain view?  We are trying to figure out where to put it all....currently our bikes reside in the dining room because it's the easiest.  And I just keep mine on teh trainer since it's a pain in the 'ol ass to take on and off.  I kinda feel like it looks really, really dumb....but not many options.  Are we alone in this??

4 comments:

N.D. said...

haha, I say as long as you don't have people coming to see your house to sell it, who caers!!! ha.

Angela and David said...

Back in the day my bike lived on the trainer in the living room. It was just like any other piece of furniture. David sure was happy when we got a house where we could put all my training crap.

Jess said...

We live in a condo, and one reason why I've never taken up biking at all is the lack of space for storage. Currently, I've been looking for ways to stuff a treadmill in our place!

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com