We made it back to Minnesota after a super fun-filled travel adventure. I only checked my email twice thanks to being busy and dial-up internet (no patience for that!). I didn't even attempt to access any blogs. So I have a lot of catching up to do.
Oh, and did I mention I managed to gain 5 pounds while on vacation?? :-) Thanks, Mom, for baking like 6 different kinds of cookies. And making the kinds of food I usually don't eat :-). Oh well, since I'm not training for anything at the moment it gives me incentive to get my ass out there and workout! I had great intentions of running at home since my Mom just bought a new treadmill. I hit that baby up once. Bad. Soooo bad!
Anyways, will write more later. I'm in the middle of a bad game of Wii Golf. My hubby just lost to his mom. He's the worst loser. Ever!
Happy New Year's everyone!!!
2 comments:
Glad you made it w/o freezing your butts off! :) the holidays stink for eating, ugh!! I need to get my ass in gear too.
Man oh man, holiday cookies are the bane of my existence. I love them. I eat them. I hate them. We just got back from visiting friends for four days and she made the most delicious food, cookies, etc. Everything had whole milk, real butter, etc. and was SO FREAKING GOOD. I think my body is going in chocolate withdrawl.
Long run this weekend?? 10-14 miles??
Post a Comment