Sunday, July 25, 2010

22 weeks picture and more baby stuff...not much else to write on :-)

Here I am at 22 weeks. I took so many pics of my belly when I was pregnant with Jackson. This one is only the second pic I've taken :-). I guess the whole "less pictures" thing has already begun, poor kiddo! So far I think I've gained 12 pounds; I'm just hoping at the next weigh in I haven't gained 7 more. Last month's 3-week vacation didn't really help me out very much and I was shocked to find out I'd gained 7 pounds in 4 weeks. Whoops :-)

We still have yet to open the envelope and find out the sex. If it wasn't for the upcoming move I know I'd wait (we found out with Jackson but this time I kind of want to wait). BUT the planner in me wants to find out so we can start prepping now. I guess if it's a boy it won't be that big of a deal because I have a lot of clothes already. Not that I'd buy that many clothes anyway because he/she could end up being a BIG baby like Jackson was or could be an average size, ya just never know, so it's hard to say what size we'll need for each season. But when I see things on sale that could start to form a nursery, well, THAT just makes me want to find out so I can prep a bit.

3 comments:

N.D. said...

aww. I loved not finding out, it was so cool. I was dying to know here and there, but I don't think I'd want to find out next time. I didn't for either of them. It's cool you have the envelope and can decide for yourself! I love that idea. You look great!

Rebecca DeWire said...

You looked great! And I can't believe you haven't opened the envelope yet! I have no patience for things like that. I actually think knowing has helped Elena prepare for the baby since her favorite game to play now is "baby sister" with one of her dolls. It is really sweet. Good luck with your envelope decision.

Angela and David said...

You look adorable! And I don't know how you haven't opened that envelope. I HAD to know.