Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Exhausted

So....maybe I jumped up my mileage too quickly. Or maybe the walking in NYC on both Saturday and Sunday did me in. I am exhausted today! I was supposed to run a 4-mile tempo run today (with 1 mile warm up and 1 cool down) and I just couldn't do it so the run turned into a 4 mile easy run. I was seriously dying out there. I guess I could think it was from the heat since it was a little warm this morning, but I really don't think it is the heat. I'm headed upstairs to try and get a little nap in while the munchkin gets his nap in. Lets hope this goes away...

Has anyone else got this tired from their increase in mileage? I really don't remember this happening when i trained for my first marathon.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

so I followed the recipe in superbaby food, it was basically to scald the milk to almost boiling then cool it to 112 degrees (candy thermometer) and then keep it 112 till it starts to get like pudding (4 hoursish?) Tell me about the crockpot - that might be easier? I kept mine in the oven, and kept heating it to the min and turning it off. I wonder if greek yogurt would work. I spend so much money on that.