Monday, May 17, 2010

Feeling Big Already



I don't have a picture but I assure you I look about the size I did when I was about 5 months pregnant during the first pregnancy, or that's about how I feel :-)



And just for fun, here is a picture of me at 37 weeks. I still have a hard time believing my stomach is going to stretch out that much again!!! Maybe I will get a smaller baby this time and not get as big :-) (J was 8.8).





3 comments:

Rebecca DeWire said...

I feel huge, too! But then again I was pretty big early on with my previous pregnancy. Right now I am too nauseous to sleep and really can't wait to start feeling better. You should post some pics soon.

jsmarslender said...

I keep going: Really, really? Was I this big at this point? Nah. But I think I'm to the point where comparisons are moot - no denying a baby belly at 23 weeks! And the other day I also took a quick look at my last few weeks of pregnancy with Claire. I remember thinking I couldn't possibly get any bigger and then growing and growing and growing.

N.D. said...

I felt the same way, it seems like maybe it eased up/evened out a bit at some point, but the 2nd time they always say that you show quicker. You're so tiny, though, please!! 37 week picture is hilarious, you look like you have a basketball under your shirt.