Here's my little boy in his cute undies!!! Last weekend he wanted to run around the house naked, so I told him that it would be ok as long as he used the potty. I totally expected him to throw a fit and put his diaper back on. Nope, he started to use the potty! So we started to potty train. Happy to say that after 3 days of staying in the house he is for the most part potty trained. I say for the most part because he still wears a diaper at night and we have yet to have a successful number two. The one time he did go during the three days was on the rug. Yup. I was in the kitchen at the time and he ran in freaking out "what happened, what happened." That was on Sunday. He has yet to go again. Major constipation issues, which I am guessing stem from him not wanting to go potty in the potty chair. I have put a diaper on him for two days now at night and he has yet to go. If anyone has any suggestions please let them fly!
But we were out all day today and had NO accidents and he went pee every time I asked him to go so at least we have this covered. This has been my successful achievement for the month :-)

3 comments:
that is great!! oh gosh - it sounds like it is such a hard thing - potty training, so he is doing great! I have no suggestions, I'll probably be asking you for advice. Did you train him to go standing up or sitting down?
Congrats! I'm impressed with how smoothly it went - and a bit jealous.
That is so great that Jackson had no trouble. I am so impressed. We let Elena wear underwear in the house, but she consistently forgets about using the potty and ends up peeing on the floor all the time.
Post a Comment