Do tell...what do you miss about the army? That is so interesting, can't wait to hear your story!
haha, I hear you on #2...I reason it by telling myself I'll be working the rest of my life. I'm enjoying the time. Some days are harder than others but I know for me this was the right decision. So much drama around it though, it is hard for moms!!
We all have that internal debate!! (i.e., #2!)You gonna come do a long run w/ CAR??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Do tell...what do you miss about the army? That is so interesting, can't wait to hear your story!
haha, I hear you on #2...I reason it by telling myself I'll be working the rest of my life. I'm enjoying the time. Some days are harder than others but I know for me this was the right decision. So much drama around it though, it is hard for moms!!
We all have that internal debate!! (i.e., #2!)
You gonna come do a long run w/ CAR??
Post a Comment