Monday, November 9, 2009

Carbo loading


So does carbo loading two weeks out from the marathon count?? *wink* *wink*

I made these boys with the help of my lovely assistant. They are really, really yummy. Now I just have to get them in the freezer so I don't eat them all at once!!!


And then while I made the frosting 'lil Mr decided to get some of his own. I had my back turned and I heard "mm, num, num." Apparently he liked them :-)

And last night as I was bringing in the groceries he decided to tear into the olive bread I brought. All I heard from upstairs was "mmmm, num num." I went down to see what he had discovered...only to discover him eating the loaf. Notice a theme???????

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, is this the same little eater that was using his finger to eat the cookie dough? He loves his goodies!

Billie said...

Yes, it is :-). Lucky for him these rolls are staying in the house. We didn't get any of the cookies; they were for a friend in Iraq. What can I say, he likes to eat! And he comes by it honestly!!!

RunningMama said...

Glad to see that another mother has passed on her love of carbs...It's about all I can get Nathan to eat!

Post marathon coffee (or maybe a walk in the park w/ the boys??) sounds like a great idea!

Jamie said...

Too cute!

N.D. said...

He does like to eat. Awww! I love how he is your helper. I can't wait for that!