I think chasing a toddler around for two days has kept the soreness to a minimum. Bonus! But I'd rather be lying on my couch eating ice cream. Oh wait, I did that last night anyway. I've pretty much been eating like crap the last couple of days. But I can do that, right????
So what's on the agenda? I know a little break from running, obviously. But i need to get my butt to the gym and get some weight on. Do you see those arms? Ya, no muscle. Seriously a sad, sad, sad story. Time to get back to my pushups. I did about 20 a couple weeks ago and holy hell talk about sore after that. I'm so embarrassed! Anyways, getting strong is my number one goal at the moment. But it's back to resting for now. Oh, and prepping the stomach for the food shoveling that'll be happening in a couple days. Yeah!

2 comments:
Congrats on a great race. I had heard that Philly is NOT flat and fast. You ran a great time despite the hills. BQ awesome!
I love to get massages, but they are pricey for sure.
Massage therapists are angels! Hope you got plenty of exercise shoveling icecream to your mouth!! :>
Post a Comment