I just checked the weather and it's looking FANTASTIC for race day!! Start time temp should be around 42 degrees and by the time I finish it should be around 56 or so. So I think this means I'll be wearing shorts and a tank with a throw-a-way long sleeve shirt. I get warmed up quickly so I could probably run in just the tank and shorts and wear gloves and a headband. But I'd hate to be cold and not warm up properly so I guess I should play it safe :-)
I'm also hoping to meet Lil Runner this weekend since she's also running. This will be my first meeting of any of my blogger friends I've made over the last few years.
OK, off to do the laundry, make some food for the weekend and pack. It is just a little more difficult planning the weekend with a lil one in tow :-). The hubby will be on kid control by himself on Sunday so that shall be interesting! I think I am more happy for the great weather for this reason than I am about running in it!
Keeping my fingers crossed for low-anxiety/nervousness and a great weekend traveling!
5 comments:
Yeah! I hope you have a GREAT run! And remember...running a marathon is WAY easier than having a baby:> That's what I kept telling myself!
PS--I put my favorite running playlist in the comments on your blog post re: running tunes!
ARGG! I posted them yesterday, but they're not showing up. I don't know why! And, since I'm teleworking today, I can't access my email archives that had the list. So sorry:<
Yay! I can't believe it is 2 days! I hope we successfully get to meet up! :) Whew! I think I'm wearing capris - I can't decide though!
So close! Good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment